- A logo is a very important element of branding but it's not ‘the brand’, only a small piece. It's simply an icon that indicates a companies existence and helps people understand who you are and what you offer.
- Great logos are the start of a great brand identify. Signage, email marketing, social media and other tools should be designed so they tell a story. Brand identity makes that happen.
Digital & Business Branding
Brand identity needs to stand out and be true to what your company stands for. We create a memorable brand experience that reflects the uniqueness of your business. We also help to translate your brand to the digital landscape where people can connect with your brand in new and exciting ways.
What makes up your brand identity? It used to be just your logo. Now it’s colours, typography, imagery and tone of voice. We can help set your brand apart from your competitors and ensure that it portrays the essence behind your brand.
- Ensure your branding remains consistent to make your brand feel more dependable and recognisable to your customers.
- A Brand Style Guide sets the standards that a brand can use for all it’s relevant communication channels or touch points, including all collateral both on and offline. Most importantly it also provides strong guidelines for how the brand should or should not be used when creating marketing collateral.
- Examples of how to use your branding across a variety of different applications.
- A strong brand gives credibility, creates loyalty, connects emotionally with your consumers, and motivates your audience to choose your services over a competitor.