- Research and analysis are crucial to the success of any custom web development project. Our research and analysis solutions include brand discovery, market research, analytics, and persona audits. We are skilled in conducting research and analysing and extrapolating answers to guide your website project.
Custom Web Development
A website is non-negotiable in business today. Custom websites with quality aesthetics and seamless user experience (UX) are vital in providing your customers with a positive experience.
Websites are often a user’s first interaction with your company. Ensuring your website provides a positive experience through custom strategy and design and development work is key to the company’s success.
At Rysen, our team prides itself on delivering customer-centric website solutions that have been customised to suit the needs of each unique user group.
When users are happy, and your website is performing, you will reap the rewards in growth for your business.
Custom Web Development Solutions
Custom web development with Rysen is about understanding your business and tailoring a solution to suit. We don’t use templates or out-of-the-box products and try to squeeze your business into them. Instead, we always start with a blank canvas and shape it to you, your services, goals, and market.
Our custom web development solutions include:
- Strategy is an often overlooked but integral element of website development. We conduct intensive persona creation, empathy maps, and user journey mapping to provide thorough recommendations on technical, design, and UX considerations. Ultimately this gives you a roadmap to a website that meets your customers’ needs and delivers results.
- The user is at the heart of everything we do at Rysen. The key to UX design is to understand and empathise with your key audience or user groups. By understanding the challenges they face and the outcomes they’re after, we can create real solutions that make their journey through your website smooth and enjoyable.
- UX design goes hand in hand with user interface (UI) design. Once we understand the UX and journey, we can design the interface - what your users see and interact with on your website.
- Your customers will be viewing your website on a number of different devices, so it is critical that it displays seamlessly across devices. Our designs are created for the three main breakpoints - wide desktop, mobile, and tablet - so that users have a consistent and cohesive experience whether they are viewing on a desktop or their smartphone.
- You need a website that is easy to manage. We utilise the flexible and scalable WordPress CMS platform for our custom web development projects.
Rysen is a full-service agency, taking care of all your website needs. Read our FAQs below to discover more
What is custom web development?
While template websites may work for small businesses, they are restrictive in terms of functionality. As business scales, a custom website is essential- it adds more value than you can imagine. Custom web development is bespoke for your brand, business goals, products, and services.
As a full-service digital agency, we use our technical expertise to develop websites from scratch. Our custom solutions are adaptable to your requirements not just now but also well into the future.
With custom web development, the backend development can be built into the existing website as your business grows or your offerings change.
Custom web development helps you stand out from the crowd with a website that truly reflects your business. A custom website will accurately and authentically represent your brand and give you credibility in the market.
The bottom line is that custom web development is how you create a website tailored to your needs and flexible for future growth. It captures your unique brand identity and resonates with your target market by creating an exceptional UX.
How long does it take to create a website from scratch?
The short answer to this question is that it depends on many factors and the complexity of the website. If you are building a straightforward site with only a few basic pages and minimal content, you could have that live within around six weeks. However, if you are building a more complex website that requires custom web development, you should expect a timeline of approximately 12-16 weeks.
Building bespoke websites, as we do at Rysen, takes time. Every website is designed and developed with your business in mind. Our developers work with you to understand your goals and then build a website to help you achieve those goals.
Every website is different, as is every business. Before we even start the actual web development, we need to do a lot of planning and lay the foundation so that we get it right. Launching a new website is a big project, and we make sure to cross every I and dot every t in the process.
What kind of tools will you use to manage and deliver web development projects?
We have a broad tech stack in the house that we use to manage and deliver custom websites, but we can also work with your tech stack.
Our web developers use project management software so we can ensure the project runs smoothly. Any custom website build has a considerable number of moving parts, and we need to be across those as a team at all times. You will have more than one person working on your website from the Rysen team, and our project management software brings us all together.
We understand that communication is a crucial part of any web development project, both internally between our team of web designers and developers and also with you and your team. We use a variety of different tools to communicate about the project and share with you the information that you need to know.
As a full-service digital agency, we also like to meet with you face-to-face (in person or virtually) where possible. We aim to become an extension of your team, and this helps us really get to know each other and get the best results.
For your website’s front-end design element, we use a variety of tools to create the wireframes and visuals for your website. Every web development project is different, so we will call on the tools we need when we need them to create the bespoke solution you are looking for.
Regarding how we choose the platform for your site, this will depend on your goals and requirements for the project. We work with a range of website platforms, including WordPress, Magento, and Shopify.
We will look at the integrations your site needs and the platform’s capacity to scale with your growth. We will also consider the backend functionality and content management system and how these will meet your needs.
We have been developing custom websites since 2006, and in that time, we have developed processes and methods that have delivered results for our clients. We know what works and what doesn’t because we use tried and tested tools to ensure we operate efficiently. We also have our finger on the pulse, so we know about all the latest developments in technology and tools to adapt and grow.
What are the next steps to kick-off?
The first step is to contact us so we can start the conversation about your website development project.
When you contact us, it is helpful for us to get an idea of your budget and what you are looking for from your website project. After receiving your enquiry, we will arrange a time to speak with you further about your goals and requirements.
Once we have a clear picture of your requirements, we can provide you with a detailed project proposal that will outline our approach.
At any stage throughout the process, if you have any questions, please let us know. We have been working in custom web development for more than 15 years, and we are here to help, so please do make the most of our knowledge and experience.
We aim to make your projects as seamless as possible. We work closely with you to get the insights we need to develop a website that will deliver on your business goals and KPIs.